Bachelor of Science Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science Human Resource Management
- Maasai Mara University
- Bachelors Degree Program
- 4 years
Bachelor of Science Human Resource Management program at Maasai Mara University course details
The Bachelor of Human Resource Management degree program provides a pathway for students seeking a professional human resource management role in modern organisations. At Maasai Mara University, the Bachelor of Human Resource Management program combines theoretical study with practical applications and experience. As well as developing a broad understanding of the human resource function, students also participate in workplace learning subjects which provide real-life, practical experience.
The innovative structure and flexibility of the course offers an optimum blend of theory and practice, and effectively prepares students for HR and related careers in both the private and public sectors.
Students will be equipped with both soft skills for working with people, and the hard skills required to develop and implement strategies and policies in talent management that contribute towards organisational performance. This flexible course allows students to select from a range of specialist subjects related to the human resource management function (e.g., organisational behaviour, change management, leadership) specifically added to enhance student employability, meet industry needs and help broaden career horizons after graduation.
Minimum Entry Requirements
To enroll into the Bachelor of Science in Humna Resource Management program at Maasai Mara University, one requires to meet the following minimum requirements.
- Minimum mean grade of C+ at KCSE OR
- 2 principals and 1 subsidiary pass at A-level OR
- A Diploma in a relevant field of study from a recognized institution.
- In addition, applicants must meet the specific subject requirements for each programme
A Bachelor of Science in Human Resource graduate from Maasai Mara University will achieve the following:
- Develop skills in managing people in organisations, including recruitment, performance and systems, employment relations, and staff development.
- Explore and critique real-world cases and projects.
- Be prepared for a career as a human resource developer, human resource manager, recruitment consultant, government adviser, administrator or manager.
People who viewed this Bachelor of Science Human Resource Management program offered at Maasai Mara University were also interested in:
- Bachelor of Development Studies
- The Management University of Africa (MUA)
- Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management
- University of Embu (Embuni)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- International University of Professional Studies
- Bachelor of Business Management BBM
- University of Eldoret (UoE)
- Bachelor of Project Planning and Management
- Karatina University
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Africa International University (AIU)