Philosophy of the Programme
To produce a wholesome individual who is mentally developed in order to use the opportunities available for development of educational counseling profession and enhancement of quality life.
Expected Learning Outcomes of the Programme
In order to achieve the purpose of the programme, the graduates of this programme are expected to:
- Make a critical appraisal on theory and practice of guidance and counseling.
- Provide consultation services in guidance, counseling and training management.
- Design a comprehensive programme on the administration of guidance and counseling services.
- Provide leadership in matters related to guidance and counseling
- To provide a basis for advanced student/research in educational guidance and counseling
- Conduct research in the area of guidance and counseling.