Entrepreneurship Development - overview
This two-year Entrepreneurship Development diploma course offered at Jodan college of technology is specifically designed for those seeking to nature their entrepreneurial aspirations and skills to enable them run successful ventures.
The course equips students with:
- core business principles and entrepreneurial skills to be able to work and manage small to medium size enterprises.
- essential skills intended to enhance their own careers, and also
- adequate knowledge make meaningful contribution to the strategic growth of enterprises, as well as their own business startups.
Entrepreneurship Development - objectives
The program addresses the following key areas among others:
- Entrepreneurial Awareness & Skills
- Opportunity Recognition & Idea Evaluation
- Preparation & Implementation of Business Plans
- Management of the Early Stage Venture
Entrepreneurship Development - entry requirements
KCSE C- (minus) and above