Bachelor of Technology Health and Hospital Services Management - overview
Bachelor of Technology Health and Hospital Services Management degree programme at Technical University of Kenya, TUK.
Bachelor of Technology Health and Hospital Services Management - entry requirements
The basic admission requirement shall be the minimum entry requirements set for admission into public universities, which is at least an average grade of C+ in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE).
In addition, applicants are expected to have obtained at least a grade C+ in each of the following cluster subjects:
- Mathematics Alt. A, Mathematics Alt. B OR Physics
- ANY Group III/any Group IV/any Group V.
KCSE Subject Grouping
- Group I: English, Kiswahili, Mathematics Alt. A OR Mathematics Alt. B
- Group II: Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Biology for blind, General Science
- Group III: History and Government, Geography, Christian Religious Education, Islamic Religious Education, Hindu Religious Education
- Group IV: Home Science, Art and Design, Agriculture, Woodwork, Metalwork, Building construction ,Power mechanics, Electricity , Drawing and design, Aviation Technology ,Computer Studies
- Group V: French, German, Arabic, Kenyan Sign Language, Music, Business Studies