Bachelor of Science in Finance - overview
Our tailor made program is specifically designed for students who
wish to pursue careers as wealth managers, fund managers, real estate
consultants, auditors, financial analysts and related occupations.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Science in Finance degree program, the student will be able to:
- Determine the value of financial assets and evaluate their appropriateness for potential investors.
- Formulate, evaluate and communicate portfolio management strategies.
- Conduct fundamental and technical analysis of stocks
- Establish current trends in the financial markets and institutions
- Apply public finance concepts in making value maximization decisions for the public sector
- Establish the ethical and legal dimensions with regard to investment and public finance management
- Investment Management
- Real Estate Finance
Bachelor of Science in Finance - entry requirements
- KCSE: C + (plus) and above
- EACE/KCE/KACE/EAACE: 5 Credits in any 5 subjects at O-Level, or 2 Principal C-s at A-Level
- 12th Grade: G.P.A. of 2.50 or higher
- IGCSE/IB: 5 Upper Level Passes
- GCE: 5 Credits in any 5 subjects at O-Level, and/or A-Level passes of C