Bachelor of Environmental Studies Science in Environmental Geology - overview
Bachelor of Environmental Studies (Science) in Environmental Geology degree programme is available at the University of Eldoret main campus, as a fulltime programme.
Bachelor of Environmental Studies Science in Environmental Geology - entry requirements
- Mean grade of C+ at KCSE with a C+ in Mathematics, C+ in Biology,
C+ in Chemistry, C+ in English and C+ in Geography/Physics or both, OR
- Ordinary Diploma in relevant subjects/field, OR
- Pass in Ordinary Diploma starts in first year,
- Ordinary Diploma credit or distinction starts Second year,
- Higher National Diploma pass starts at second year while credit or distinction starts at third year.