Bachelor of Engineering in Civil and Structural Engineering - overview
Bachelor of Engineering in Civil and Structural Engineering degree programme at University of Eldoret is available on a fulltime basis only at our main campus in Eldoret.
- The duration of the Programme shall normally be Five Academic Years each divided into two semesters.
- In addition, there is a 12-week Workshop Practice after the second
year of study and two 12-week Industrial Attachments after the third and
fourth years of study.
Bachelor of Engineering in Civil and Structural Engineering - entry requirements
- Applicants with a minimum mean grade of C+ at KCSE and have
attained the minimum grades indicated in the following clusters of five
subjects are eligible for admission:
- Maths C+, Physics C+, Chemistry C+, Biology (or Geography or any Group IV) C+, English/Kiswahili C+,
- Maths C+, Physical Science C+, Biological Science C+, Geography (or any Group IV) C+, English/Kiswahili C+.
- Holders of a recognized diploma in related disciplines are eligible for admission into the programme as follows:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary Diploma with Distinction-3rd year,
- Ordinary Diploma with Credit-2nd year,
- Ordinary Diploma with Pass-1st year
holding qualifications equivalent to the above from institutions
recognized by the University of Eldoret Senate may also be admitted.