KAG East University
- #055 Kenyan university ranking
- Main Campus: Nairobi
- Established: 1987
- Ranking : #055
- Post-Graduate: 0 programs
- Undergraduate: 3 programs
- Diploma:0 programs
- Certificate:0 programs
- Proffessional :0 programs
About KAG East University
KAG East University Overview
KAG EAST University is a Pentecostal training center shaping servant
leaders for strategic global impact through Spirit-empowered life and
EAST will be a premier Pentecostal university for training people
for relevant ministry. It will be recognized throughout Africa for the
- Graduates who are servant leaders full of the Holy Spirit
- Faculty that are distinguished for their writing, research and teaching in ministry fields
- Programs which address present and future needs of the church reaching the unreached and discipling believers, and
- Campuses which fit the mission by providing beautiful, spacious and spiritually conducive places for learning
EAST Core Values
- Christ-centered Jesus Christ, the Savior and Lord, is the
ultimate focus and purpose of EAST. He is the supreme model,
demonstrating a life of genuine integrity, holiness, and biblical
servant leadership - Philippians 2:5-11.
- Biblical The Holy Bible, the inspired Word of God is
the basis for our faith and practice. It is the authoritative foundation
of EAST, defining our purpose and essence – 2 Timothy 3:16.
- Pentecostal Rooted in the principles and practice of
Pentecostal theology, EAST creates an atmosphere to experience the
power of the Holy Spirit, allowing people to fulfill the purpose of –
Acts 1:8: 2:1-4.
- Missional Passionate for the Mission of God, (missio Dei),
EAST equips cross-cultural servants to strategically engage the nations
with the transformational Gospel of Jesus Christ to the glory of God -
Genesis 1:28; Matthew 28:16.
- Educational In a tradition of academic excellence
emphasizing creative thinking, cultural relevance, community influence,
and Christian spirituality, EAST develops scholars through research,
teaching, and praxis - Colossians 3:23; 2 Timothy 2:15.
KAG East University Location
Right next to Mutindwa Market (Mutindwa Stage) Mumias South Road, Phase 4, Buru Buru Estate, Nairobi, Kenya.
In addition to the main campus in Buru Buru, EAST has an extension
campus in Kisumu, Cohorts in Malindi, Mombasa and Kitale and a 58 acre
property in Kitengela which is being developed into the main campus in
accordance with the vision.
Why Choose KAG East University
Our students and graduates are
our best testaments to the truth of our program. Ask any one
of them. See if they don’t speak with enthusiasm and passion
about their experience at EAST.
I sincerely believe that if you
come check us out you will see what hundreds of graduates
have found – that EAST is the right place for you.
If you would
like to talk to someone about a visit to our campus, contact us
at the phone numbers or email addresses. We would love to
answer your questions, give you a tour, and meet you face to
face. If EAST is not what you are looking for, no problem; but if
EAST fits your style, we would love to have you as part of the
family. Come on; take a look at EAST:
KAG East University History
EAST was founded in 1968 in Arusha, Tanzania. It was called Northern
Tanzania Bible School.
The school opened the present Buru Buru campus in
Nairobi in 1979 and the name was changed to East Africa School of
Students have come from Democratic Republic of Congo,
Ethiopia, India, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Pakistan, Rwanda,
Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia.
Over 1300 students have
graduated and are now serving in a variety of ministry throughout East
Africa and beyond.
EAST has trained students from 197 denominations many
of whom are now in leadership positions.
KAG East University contact details.
- +254-020-7785562,+254-712-430909, +254-7
- view on map
Programs at KAG East University
Popular programs at KAG East University
- Bachelor of Arts in Bibilical Studies
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Church Educational Ministries
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Intercultural Studies