Internatioanl Leadership University - Kenya
- University with Letter of Interim Authority
- #052 Kenyan university ranking
- Type: University with Letter of Interim Authority
- Main Campus: Nairobi
- Established: 1987
- Ranking : #052
- Post-Graduate: 2 programs
- Undergraduate: 1 programs
- Diploma:0 programs
- Certificate:0 programs
- Proffessional :0 programs
About Internatioanl Leadership University - Kenya
Internatioanl Leadership University - Kenya Overview
The International Leadership University (ILU) exists to develop and educate future leaders of integrity and vision who will become world-changers, leading beneficial societal transformation.
Our world today is in crisis because, in many countries business, labor and government are led by corrupt leaders who lack character and vision for building a better nation and world for the institutions and people they lead.
ILU is a network of accredited universitites, colleges, schools and ministries in Africa with the common purpose and mission of educating and producing emerging national leaders of integrity, vision and skill.
The vision of the university is to be -a world class university- for advancing biblical values through academic excellence and transformational leadership.
The mission of the University is -to educate and train Christ like visionary leaders to spearhead holistic transformation in Africa and the world.
This mission is expounded in the following statements:
The purpose of the University is to educate and train men and women in order to equip them to provide leadership to the Church and society based on biblical priorities, and to spearhead spiritual, social and cultural transformation in Africa and the world.
The International Leadership University is a non-profit institution, committed to offer quality education which is self-sustainable.
Dependence on God: Seeking Gods guidance and trusting Him in all endeavors.
- Passion for the Great Commission: Captivation to make obedient Disciples of Christ in all educational and training endeavors.
- Moral Integrity: A biblical lifestyle and practice of honesty, justice and righteousness.
- Biblical Stewardship: Responsible, fair and transparent use of resources, gifts and talents.
- Passion for Excellence: Pursuit of the highest standards of performance in teaching and learning, research, practical ministry, governance and delivery of services.
- Contextual Relevance: Commitment and pursuit of biblically consistent relevance to the Church and society.
The International Leadership University - Kenya is an evangelical Christian University, whose philosophy shall consist of the Statement of Faith as outlined in section 5 of the Statutes.
Christian spiritual values form the foundation of all the objects, functions and, programs of the University. The determination of curriculum; the selection of students, lecturers, and administrators; the requirements for graduation; the character expectations of staff, students, administrators, and lecturers; and the means used for funding and development are all based on biblical values.
Internatioanl Leadership University - Kenya Location
Kilimani, Nairobi, Kenya
Internatioanl Leadership University - Kenya contact details.
- (+254)-712 939226 / 0713 845193 / 0202720838 / 0202711370
- view on map