Bachelor of Science in International Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in International Business Administration
- United States International University Africa (USIU-A) (USIU)
- Bachelors Degree Program
- 3 years
Bachelor of Science in International Business Administration program at United States International University Africa (USIU-A) course details
The International Business Administration is a three-year bachelor’s program designed to equip you for a successful career in the complex and demanding world of international business. When designing this program, the Chandaria School of Business wanted to ensure that our graduates are prepared to meet the ever changing needs of the industry. With the skills you will have obtained in the program, you will be in an advantageous position to be able to respond to necessities required for successful management of business firms, government organizations, and not-for-profit organizations throughout the world, and to enter graduate programs.
The curriculum builds up a foundation in all areas of business administration: accounting, finance, business law, economics, finance, marketing, management, statistics, entrepreneurship, etc.
The program provides a liberal and multicultural education; proficiency in selected disciplines; understanding of organizational dynamics; skills in critical thinking; competence in interpersonal, oral, written, quantitative and IT skills. Graduates will be equipped with extensive competence that corresponds to the knowledge and skills needed for acting in regional and international business.
Minimum Entry Requirements
To enroll for the Bachelor of International Business Management degree program at USIU University, you require to meet the following minimum requirements:
- KCSE: C + (plus) and above OR
- EACE/KCE/KACE/EAACE: 5 Credits in any 5 subjects at O-Level, or 2 Principal C-s at A-Level OR
- 12th Grade: G.P.A. of 2.50 or higher OR
- IGCSE/IB: 5 Upper Level Passes OR
- GCE: 5 Credits in any 5 subjects at O-Level, and/or A-Level passes of C
The International Business Management degree program at USIU provides students with the knowledge and skills to compete effectively in the ever-changing global business environment. Upon completion of the program, participants will have obtained the knowledge to assist them with the special needs of international business markets and will have developed skills to capitalize on global business opportunities.
Each course offered in the International Business Management degree program is designed to focus on strategic planning, decision-making, problem-solving, and technology management to meet the unique needs of international business leaders.
People who viewed this Bachelor of Science in International Business Administration program offered at United States International University Africa (USIU-A) were also interested in:
- Bachelor of Co-operative Management
- Kisii University
- Bachelor of Science and Business Administration
- Kiriri Womens University of Science and Technology (Kiriri)
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics BA Econ
- Moi University (Moi Uni)
- Bachelor of Procurement and Contract Management
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT)
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Karatina University
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Meru University of Science and Technology (MUST)