Mt Kenya University (MKU)
Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine and Community Health
- To provide students with skills necessary in decision-making and clinical reasoning within the health care system
- To provide students with clinical skills, practical procedures, patient investigations and management skills.
- Demonstration of research skills to promote Community Health and disease prevention
- Demonstration of leadership, managerial skills and enhancement of personal, academic and professional development.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- At least KCSE mean grade C+ and a minimum of C+ in Mathematics or Physics, C+ in biology, C+ in English/Kiswahili;
- KCSE C and Higher National Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery.
- Diploma Holders must be registered with Clinical Officers Council.
Students who viewed this course offered at Mt Kenya University were also interested in: