Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management
- Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management
- University of Embu (Embuni)
- Bachelors Degree Program
- 4 years
Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management program at University of Embu course details
An Agribusiness Management degree prepares students to enter the largest industry in the world — food, fiber, and fuel.
This Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management degree program at Embu University College allows students to concentrate in agricultural finance, farm and agribusiness management, marketing, and agricultural price risk management. In recent years, opportunities in the agricultural finance and credit fields have increased tremendously.
This degree option also offers student the flexibility to acquire additional education in related fields such as animal science, horticulture, agronomy, and environmental management.
Minimum Entry Requirements
To enroll for the Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management at Embu University College a student requires to meet either of the following minimum educational requirements.
- Mean grade C+ at KCSE or equivalent with atleast C+ in Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry or Physics or Geography; OR
- KACE or equivalent with atleast two principal passes in Biology and Mathematics and a subsidiary pass in Chemistry, Physics or Geography OR
- KCSE mean grade C (plain) with a Diploma (or Higher National Diploma) in Biological or related sciences with atleast a credit pass
Embu University's Bachelor of Agribusiness Management degree will equip students with a sound applied knowledge of core business concepts and the unique commercial considerations of the multi-billion dollar primary food production industry.
A rapidly growing global population and the constraints of finite resources require a more savvy approach to the business of food production and food marketing. Likewise, the increasing sophistication and purchasing power of consumers throughout the world means an increasing demand for a diverse range of high quality products. Students will gain a contextual understanding of the global agribusiness and food marketing sectors to meet this demand.
People who viewed this Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management program offered at University of Embu were also interested in:
- Bachelor of Business Management BBM
- University of Eldoret (UoE)
- Bachelor of Project Planning and Management
- Karatina University
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Africa International University (AIU)
- Bachelor of Entrepreneurship
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT)
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology - BBIT
- Zetech University (Zetech)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Strathmore University (Strathmore)