Bachelor of Procurement
- Bachelor of Procurement
- International University of Professional Studies
- Bachelors Degree Program
- 3 years
Bachelor of Procurement program at International University of Professional Studies course details
Bachelor of procurement course is developed to provide a theoretical and technical understanding of issues and approaches in procurement, evaluate procurement issues and develop solutions from the ethical, professional as well as academic perspectives as well as integrate areas such as economics, ethics, e - commerce, organizational behaviour and procurement law to demonstrate a better understanding of business.
The course is designed to run for eight trimesters (full-time learning) and nine trimesters (part-time learning) with an attachment component integrated within the curriculum to provide learners with more practical experience of the discipline.
Form four school leavers and graduates from recognised universities.
Minimum Entry Requirements
To enroll into this Bachelor of procurement degree program, a student is required to meet the following minimum educational requirements.
- KCSE mean grade C+ (plus) with a minimum of C in English and Mathematics
- KACE certificate with a minimum of two principal passes and a subsidiary pass; and minimum of credit pass in Mathematics in KCE
- Holders KNEC Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management; or Diploma in Procurement; or Diploma Business Management with a pass
- CIPS & KIPS Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management with a pass
- Holders of CPA (K), CPS(K)
- Holders of Accredited Diploma in Business Management with a pass that is recognized by The University Senate
- Any other equivalent academic qualification accepted by the University Senate
Exemptions and Credit transfers
Holders of recognized Diplomas qualify for exemptions/credit transfers into our Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Procurement degree programs. This means that our learners complete their programs within shorter duration
The world is now a global village and this has necessitated the role of procurement personnel to be reviewed. Electronic commerce including online procurement is now a reality. Procurement professionals are therefore required to have the requisite training to manage this new development.
People who viewed this Bachelor of Procurement program offered at International University of Professional Studies were also interested in:
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Mt Kenya University (MKU)
- Bachelor of Science in International Business Management
- Africa Nazarene University (ANU)
- International Business Administration
- United States International University Africa USIU-A (USIU)
- Bachelor of Science Human Resource Management
- University of Kabianga
- Bachelor of Project Planning and Management
- Karatina University
- Bachelor of Commerce
- University of Nairobi (UoN)