Bachelor of Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Mass Communication
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT)
- Bachelors Degree Program
Bachelor of Mass Communication program at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology course details
Bachelor of Mass Communication is a program that is tailor made for effective communication is the basis for success in all walks of life. Good communication between two persons, two or more complementary units in a production or service, between two cities, between government department or different governments- the list is endless- is the hallmark of progress. Yet more often than not, this vital skill in development is relegated to the back burners in any curricular and training program. Recently however, educationist and planners have realized the need to bring this vital development agent to the forefront; and in most curricula, communication is not only offered, but, it is a prerequisite for all other academic, professional and skills training programmes.
Minimum Entry Requirements
Bachelor of Mass Communication at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology(JKUAT) has the following requirements;
a) Be a holder of KCSE certificate with a minimum aggregate of C+ and a minimum of C in English or Kiswahili and a pass in Mathematics OR b) Be a holder of KACE certificate with a minimum of two principal passes and subsidiary pass in general paper and a minimum of credit pass in Mathematics at KCE. OR c) Be a holder of Diploma in Mass Communication with minimum of credit pass from JKUAT or from an institution recognized by the University Senate. OR d) Be a holder of any other qualification accepted by the University Senate as equivalent to any of the above. N/B: Middle level entry requirement; Candidates wishing to join the Bachelor of Mass Communication into 2nd year must: Be holder of CREDIT PASS in Diploma in Mass communication from JKUAT
Bachelor of Mass Communication at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology(JKUAT) targets the following;
– Students from any discipline who wish to start a career in communication or others who are currently working in other occupations and wish to switch to communication.
– Managers in any functional areas of the organizations and who wish to acquire knowledge and skills in communication and public relations.
– Students who wish to pursue higher degree in communication and public relations
– Diploma students in Communication or Public Relations who want to pursue degree in communication.
Bachelor of Mass Communication at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology(JKUAT) is a three year course with an industrial attachment after 3rd year contains a project
People who viewed this Bachelor of Mass Communication program offered at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology were also interested in:
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication
- Kisii University
- Bachelor of Communications and Public Relations
- Moi University (Moi Uni)
- Bachelor of Arts Communication and Media
- Laikipia University
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
- United States International University Africa USIU-A (USIU)
- Bachelor of Science Communication amp Public Relations
- University of Kabianga
- Bachelor of Applied Communication
- Mutlimedia University of Kenya (MMU)