University of Nairobi (UoN)
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN HISTORY
- Bachelors Degree Program
- Duration : 4 years
1. KCSE with a C+ or equivalent
2. KCSE with a C plain or equivalent Plus a Diploma (including IB Diploma) or equivalent from a recognized post- secondary institution.
3. KCE/EACE Div. III/ Ordinary GCE or equivalent Plus a Diploma (including IB Diploma) or equivalent from a recognized post- secondary institution.
4. KACE or EAACE/Advanced GCE Certificate with one principal pass Plus a Diploma (including IB Diploma) or equivalent from a recognized postsecondary institution.
5. KACE or EAACE certificate with two principal passes or equivalent.
6. International Baccalaureate Diploma
7. A degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Themes in African History upto 1884
Themes in African History Since 1885
Themes in East African History
Topics in Kenyan History
Selected Topics in World History (Core)
History in USA
Transformation of Europe upto 1871 (Elective)
History of Middle East (Elective)
Imperialism and nationalism in Africa and Other
Third World Countries
History of West Africa
Africa and the Black Diaspora
Transformation of Europe Since 1871 (Elective)