Bachelor of Communication and Public Relations
- Bachelor of Communication and Public Relations
- Karatina University
- Bachelors Degree Program
- 4 years
Bachelor of Communication and Public Relations program at Karatina University course details
Public relations is emerging as one of the key growth fields in contemporary communications industries. With public relations professionals now far outnumbering journalists, the field offers a wide range of national and international employment options for graduates.
The Bachelor of Communication and Public Relations degree program at Karatina University prepares you for the increasingly globalised, technology-driven world of public relations within corporate, government, not-for-profit and consultancy environments.
In this Karatina University degree program, you will gain broad public relations and communication skills to operate in the corporate, government and not-for-profit sectors.
Public relations and communication specialists who study at Karatina University create inspiring campaigns, manage reputations and capture the attention of others with innovative communication. If you have an interest in social media, want to capitalise on your creative potential or, make use of your flair for communication, consider studying a Bachelor of Communication and Public Relations degree at Karatina University.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Minimum mean grade of C+ (Plus) at KCSE and at least B in English & B- in Kiswahili, C Plain in Mathematics and at least B- (Minus) in any subjects in group III & IV OR
- Diploma in Human Resource Management / Journalism / Public Relations / Information Technology (with a Distinction or Credit) from a recognized institution
The Bachelor of Communication and Public Relations program at Karatina University includes courses in communications and theory, principles and research, and contextual studies that promote analytical and research skills and provide a broader learning experience.
You will gain professional skills in writing techniques, media and stakeholder relations, strategy and research, with an emphasis on problem solving, creativity, project and relationship management.
People who viewed this Bachelor of Communication and Public Relations program offered at Karatina University were also interested in:
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
- United States International University Africa USIU-A (USIU)
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication and Media
- Egerton University (EU)
- Bachelor of Arts Communication and Media
- Laikipia University
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Technical University of Mombasa (TUM)
- Bachelor of Science Communication and Public Relations
- Maasai Mara University
- Bachelor of Mass Communication
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT)