Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Kibabii University College (Kibabii)
- Bachelors Degree Program
- 4 years
Bachelor of Commerce program at Kibabii University College course details
Our Bachelor of Commerce is an integrated program that provides you with key business and commerce skills with our industry focused core courses.
This program opens up a world of opportunity. It is your chance, as part of the generation of new innovators, to lead the way in the highly regarded and evolving business management profession.
As a graduate of our Bachelor of Commerce degree program, you will be a decision maker and problem solver. You will be confident and analytical, excel in team situations, and understand the economic, legal and political influences that affect global business. These qualities will be key to your role in assisting clients make successful financial and management decisions.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) program at Kibabii University has the following options:
- Purchasing and Supplies Management,
- Strategic Management,
- Operations Management ,
- Risk Management and Insurance,
- International Business Management,
- Human Resource Management
Minimum Entry Requirements
To enroll into the Bachelor of Commerce degree program at Kibabii University, a students need to meet the following entry requirements.
- Mean grade of C+ (Plus) at KCSE and at least a C (Plain) in Mathematics or Business Studies, and C+ (Plus) in English
- 2 Principal passes and 1 Subsidiary at A-Level plus at least a credit in English and Mathematics at O-Level.
- CPA / CPS Part 1.
- Diploma in Business related discipline
- CPA part I and II
- Higher Diploma in Business related discipline
- CPA Part III.
The Bachelor of Commerce at Kibabii University will prepare you for roles in:
- Financial Planning
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Public Relations
People who viewed this Bachelor of Commerce program offered at Kibabii University College were also interested in:
- Bachelor of Purchasing and Supplies Management
- Taita Taveta University College (TTUC)
- Bachelor of Science in International Business Management
- Africa Nazarene University (ANU)
- Bachelor of Management Office Administration
- International University of Professional Studies
- Bachelor of Business and Management
- Kisii University
- Bachelor of Science Human Resource Management
- Maasai Mara University
- Bachelor Of Commerce
- Dedan Kimathi University of Technology (DeKUT)