Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Africa Nazarene University (ANU)
- Bachelors Degree Program
- 4 years
Bachelor of Commerce program at Africa Nazarene University course details
The Bachelor of Commerce program at Africa Nazarene University seeks to prepare men and women for effective participation in the business world.
The course of study includes liberal arts for a broad base of intellectual and social skills. Units in Bible, Christian beliefs and ethics reflect the desire of the university to train Christian leadership. Professional competence in business practices is complemented by the opportunity to specialize in the third and fourth years.
All Bachelor of Commerce students must take all units identified as BCM. These are foundational to the program, whichever of the concentrations students take in their third and fourth years. There are 22 of these units required of all students in the Bachelor of Commerce Program.
A student who graduates from Africa Nazarene University with a Bachelors degree in Commerce should:
- Be able to integrate sound Christian ethics into business and economic activities;
- Have developed and be able to apply problem solving and analytical skills;
- Be able to think creatively and innovatively and translate such thought to worthwhile business contributions;
- Be prepared for graduate study in business;
- Have grown and continue to grow in personal character, a thirst for knowledge and involvement in community affairs and church activities.
The curriculum is designed to provide students with a broad-based perspective of Management and the opportunity to specialize.
Minimum Entry Requirements
To enroll into the Bachelor of Commerce degree program at Africa Nazarene University, a student requires to meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- Overall Grade of C+ in KCSE and C in Maths Or
- Division II (O-level), 2 principals & a Subsidiary (A’level) Or
- 5 credits in IGCSE or equivalent Or
- Minimum GPA of 2.7 from Pre-University Or
- Minimum GPA of 2.3 from Diploma Or
- Credit pass at Diploma level
Preference is given to applicants who have passed the KCSE with a minimum of grade B- in at least two of the following subjects: Accounting Commerce Economics Mathematics
This degree program seeks to prepare students of character and integrity for the effective participation in the business world, Professional competence in business practices and an insight into the business environment.
People who viewed this Bachelor of Commerce program offered at Africa Nazarene University were also interested in:
- Bachelor of Science Human Resource Management
- Maasai Mara University
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Kenyatta University (KU)
- BSc in Agricultural Economics and Resource Management
- Moi University (Moi Uni)
- Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management
- University of Embu (Embuni)
- Bachelor of Procurement
- International University of Professional Studies
- Bachelor of Purchasing and Supplies Management
- Egerton University (EU)