Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Meru University of Science and Technology (MUST)
- Bachelors Degree Program
- 2 1/2 years
Bachelor of Business Administration program at Meru University of Science and Technology course details
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is designed to prepare students for success in the commercial, nonprofit and public sectors.
Studying business administration at Meru University will allow you to develop your skills in accounting, business, ethics, management, marketing and strategy – all key competencies you’ll need to succeed in today’s dynamic global business environment.
The degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company and their interconnection, while also allowing for specialization in a particular area. This BBA program at Meru University expose students to a variety of "core subjects" and allow students to specialize in a specific academic area. The degree also develops the student's practical, managerial skills, communication skills and business decision-making capability.
Minimum Entry Requirements
To enroll into the Bachelor of Business Administration program at Meru University a student requires to:
- Be a holder of K.C.S.E with a minimum aggregate of C+ (plus) and a minimum of C (plain) in both Mathematics and English OR
- Be a holder of a Diploma in a relevant discipline with Credit pass from MUST or any other institution recognized by MUST Senate.
People who viewed this Bachelor of Business Administration program offered at Meru University of Science and Technology were also interested in:
- Bachelor of Travel and Tour Operations Management
- Moi University (Moi Uni)
- Bachelor of Science Human Resource Management
- Maasai Mara University
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Technical University of Mombasa (TUM)
- Bachelor of Agribusiness Management
- Laikipia University
- Bachelor of Agribusiness Management and Enterprise Development
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT)
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Umma University (UMMA)